How to Download Presets
How to Download for Lightroom (Desktop)
- After purchasing, you should have recieved an .XMP file.
- Open Lightroom Classic and import a photo you want to edit
- Press “Develop” on the top right.
- Once there, you should have a tab called “Presets” on right left side.
- Press the plus button and then “Import Presets”
- Click on the Preset files you just downloaded
- You are good to go! now just click on my presets and adjust according to your photo :)
Additional Resources to help you How to download presets
How to Download for Lightroom (Mobile)
- After purchasing, you should have recieved a DNG file. Download the DNG file and save it to your camera roll. (It may appear blank on your camera roll. This is not a problem)
- Go to your Lightroom mobile app and import that file
- Once its imported, you are almost done!
- On the top right corner, press the three dots and then "create preset" name it Charis Presets- (whichever one you got)
- Now you are set! Use my presets on any photo you like by just going to your user presets and clicking on the one you purchased :)
- You can also copy and paste the settings from the imported DNG file to your pictures
If you still need help, contact me here